At Irondequoit, we are focused on the quality of life of your pet, including the all-important bond between pet and owner. Our veterinarians have a broad range of interests and expertise in pet health care. We are experienced in such areas as pet health and wellness, behavioral training, nutrition, oral and dental care, surgery, imaging, diagnostics and more.
Our experienced veterinary healthcare team aim to provide the highest quality veterinary care, improve the quality of life for family, pets and animals, and to continually expand and enhance the services that we provide, while building and enhancing the bond between pets and owners.
Each pet has unique healthcare needs. We want our pet owners to not only trust us to deliver those needs, but to be educated to continue that care at home. With us, you will not only understand what we are doing to help your pet, but why we are doing so. That is why we adhere to our strict code of ethics:
- Honesty, integrity, and accountability for the services we provide
- Empathy, compassion and support in our care regarding clients, pets and each other
- Exceptional quality in care and support
- Education — we have a passion for teaching our clients and expanding our own knowledge
- Collaboration and teamwork — working together as a team to use our talents to achieve our goal of top-quality veterinary care
- Trust — both from our clients and in each other
We are heavily involved in the local community. Our practice has been around since 1971. The majority of our staff live in the local area, and our practice has a uniquely low turnover rate. This tradition of longevity and service means you can trust us to be around for you for many years to come, and see the same smiling faces every time you walk into our offices.
Our veterinarians and staff have a long tradition of community service. Animals, medicine and science are our passions and we are devoted to treating every animal and owner as a trusted friend.