Irondequoit Specialty Referrals
Irondequoit Animal Hospital provides a full range of veterinary services for your dog and cat, regardless of their specialized needs. There are times when specialized services are necessary.
In these situations, your pet is in safe hands. We are proud to be affiliated with a 24-hour emergency care center and specialty hospital at Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services.
Complete Care and Specialty Referrals
Our facility offers the following services onsite:
- Complete health and wellness services for puppies and kittens, adults and senior pets
- Advanced diagnostics, lab testing, and treatment for diseases that affect your dog or cat
- Diet and nutrition consultation and counseling
- Complete pet boarding services, supervised by a veterinarian
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services offers specialized care in the areas of surgery, internal medicine, ophthalmology, neurology, critical care, advanced imaging services, and dermatology. Here is some further information regarding these services:
- Internal Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Critical Care
Monroe Veterinary Associates
For services such as acupuncture, endoscopy, herbal medicine, or advanced dentistry, care is available through our affiliated veterinarians and veterinary specialists at Monroe Veterinary Associates.
MVA is constantly growing and improving and currently provides:
- 14 full-service veterinary facilities
- Boarding services
- 24-hour emergency and specialty practices fully staffed by emergency clinicians and board-certified specialists capable of providing surgery, internal medicine, neurology, dermatology, ophthalmology, and advanced diagnostics
- Full-service veterinary laboratory for diagnostic services
- Behavior Services
- Rehabilitative Therapy
- Exotic animal care, including birds, rabbits, ferrets, mice, reptiles, and more